109 Doctors – The best Auckland Medical Centre for Immigration exam
- Doc 109
- 27 July 2021
- No responses
Whether you want to book an immigration medical exam for yourself or a family member, we are always there to help you through the process. 109 Doctors is considered the best Auckland medical center for immigration medical exams. Here are few reasosns to visit us:
- Hassle-free booking for immigration medical exam at our Auckland medical centre. All you have to do is contact our centre and you will get an appointment with one of our Panel Physicians.
- We are conveniently located and the best thing is that the immigration medical exam held at 109 Doctors Auckland medical centre is extremely affordable.
- You are provided with your exam results as soon as possible, with no unnecessary delays.
What makes 109 Doctors, Auckland medical centre stand out?
- We have professional and experienced panel physicians. You can trust our panel physicians as they are approved to complete immigration medical exams.
- Here at our Auckland medical centre, you will be supported and made comfortable throughout the exam process. We exclusively serve people who are interested in immigration medical exams. We are knowledgeable about all the legal requirements hence making sure the exam process is as easy as possible.
As far as the immigration process is concerned, the immigration medical exam is an extremely important part of it. It is compulsory for all the family members seeking to get approved for immigration. The exam consists of several parts:
- Reviewing your medical history and immunization records
- Evaluating both physical and mental health
- Alcohol and drug screening
- Various tests for checking if you have any disease or illness
The main purpose of an immigration medical exam is to ensure that the person planning to immigrate has no health conditions that could make him or her inadmissible. The majority of people get nervous about this step of the immigration process. However, there is nothing to worry about. Just make sure you go well prepared for the exam. Failing the immigration medical exam is very rare, and even if you do have a health condition that might come in the way of your immigration, you can always request a waiver.
Important information for women
Even if you are having a menstrual period, you are still required to complete your immigration medical exam. Besides that, women who are pregnant should get a chest X-ray done, especially if it is required. However, they must inform about their pregnancy beforehand so the doctor can take additional protection during the procedure. Moreover, pregnant women can postpone the X-ray until they have given birth but the X-ray must be done to complete the immigration process.