WHY IT’S IMPORTANT TO ENROLL
The cost of primary healthcare for eligible clients is subsidized to varying levels by the government. To enjoy the benefit of having subsidized healthcare, we encourage you to enroll with us. You are still able to see our doctors if not enrolled; however, you will be charged at the not enrolled rate. Please note you can only enroll with one General Practice at a time. If you are not eligible for healthcare subsidies, you will also be charged at the not enrolled rate.
STEPS TO ENROLL
It’s free to enroll! Take the first step now.
These forms are not for immigration purpose, if you would like to make an appointment for immigration medical exams, please CLICK HERE
- Fill out an online enrolment form
Online Enrollment Form ( enroll only, not for immigration purpose)
- OR, send us the enrolled information manually
- Please download the enrolment form
- Complete and sign
- Valid original passport copy (pages with personal details and visa/permit information)
- Proof of eligibility
- Visas (at least 2 years of a work visa)
- or proof of citizenship
- Send all documents to us