WHAT TO BRING?
WHAT will happen?
Please note immigration medical exams may take up to 4 hours without an appointment!
Want to save time?
Step 2: We create NZER number in eMedical system for you.
- Information sheet with NZER number will give it to you;
- Submit on the day;
* If there is any abnormal result, staff will inform you
* Not sure about Chest X-ray? Please contact your lawyer, agent or contact 09-914-4100 or visit immigration website.
These test will check protein, blood and glucose in the urine.
- Drink more water
- 7 days after menstruation / period finish, is suggested.
If the 2nd sample is abnormal, this sample may be sent to the laboratory for testing (at extra cost).
*Limited Medical don’t have urine test.
- No fasting – Eat and Drink normally;
- Any fear of blood or needles, please inform our staff;
Blood test includes : Syphilis, HIV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HbA1c, Creatinine + eGFR and Full blood count testing.
The blood test results will be out 1-2 working days after the exam day.
* If only required specific blood testing by immigration, please refer to our page for further details
- Blood pressure
- Vision test (glasses may require)
Any tests above show abnormal, a medical report will be required.
- Basic health questions;
- Body check;
- 45 years old or over, breast exam is required;
- 70 years old or over, mini mental exam is required;
* May not in this order.*
Immigration needs more information?