- Original Passport;
- If the applicant is under 18 years old, need to have a guardian’s photo ID;
- If the applicant is under 3 years old, also need a Plunket Nurse Book;
- Glasses or contact lenses if you need;
- Any previous medical notes or reports of your regular medications (name, dosage);
Immigration Medical Exam-old page
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
*Immigration medical check is not available at Level 3 Alert. CONTACT US for more information*
We are proud of our professional experienced Immigration medical examination team. Our staff are well trained and can complete your report within 5 working days. For an urgent case, we can complete it the same day.
- You can eat and drink normally, and wear loose casual cloth.
- For females, if you are menstruating, it’s better to wait until your period is finished for 5 days. If you need your report urgently, you still can attend Immigration Medical Check, please contact us for more information.
- Please contact Immigration New Zealand or your immigration adviser to confirm your visa category or if you need a Chest X-ray.
- Please be patient as the whole process could around 2-3 hours.